“Non-Academic Fees” are user fees levied not as the result of enrollment as a student in the university, in a program of the university, or in a class offered by the university. Examples include, parking, entry, extracurricular, graduation, copy and other administrative fees. University Presidents may create internal processes to set non-academic fees as necessary. The University of Arizona President has given full designation of this authority to the Office of the Provost.
For more information on Fees, Proposal, and Setting policies visit the ABOR Policies section of this website.
The deadline for requesting Non-Academic Fees is December 1, 2019 for the following effective semesters:
- Summer 2020
- Fall 2020
- Spring 2021
The list below is not final and any fee is subject for proper classification between Academic or Non-academic by the Office of the Provost. If you want to determine the proper classification of your fee please contact our office.
Non-Academic fees charged to students that do not ordinarily need ABOR approval are:
- Penalty charges (late fees, disciplinary fees)
- Third Party Services Fees
- Equipment, facility & instrument rental
- Fees charged by auxiliary units
- Fast Copy Center & Photo Shop
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Parking & Transportation
- Residence Life student dormitories & family housing
- Student Union Food Services
- UA Bookstore
- UA Presents
- UA Press publications
- Optional fees for extra services or activities
- Testing fees
- Student Insurance
- Study Abroad
- Workshop fees
You must complete the form below and email a completed copy to the University Fees Manager. Please attach any supporting documentation.