Welcome to the Office of Curricular Affairs!
We collaborate with administrators, faculty, academic professionals, staff, and students to improve programs, practices, and processes that advance the academic mission of the University in some of the following ways:
- Assisting faculty with the Academic Program Review – Self Study Reports that evaluate a unit’s strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities for future development.
- Providing reports to the Arizona Board of Regents regarding Academic Organizations, Academic Program Review, Articulation, Curriculum, General Education, and Strategic Planning.
- Partnering with Academic Initiatives & Student Success and the Office of Global Initiatives to extend the UA’s reach through new domestic and global locations.
- New courses, course modifications and inactivations
- Launching new academic programs and modifying existing academic programs
Who is in the Office of Curricular Affairs?
Liz Sandoval, MA
Handles all and any issues having to do with program modifications and preparing proposals for new academic programs, global programs, CIP code updates, and any other issues under our scope of work.
Lead on course related issues and questions.
General Email: email@example.com
Questions related to courses: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full Academic Administration Directory, please see https://academicadmin.arizona.edu/directory