Guides and Forms
Curriculum Updates Guides and Tables-Start Here!
Undergraduate Curriculum Updates Process Guide: contains information regarding the annual undergraduate curriculum update process.
Graduate Proposal Approval Table: contains information on the types of requests, forms needed, approval routing, and deadlines. Contact Martin Marquez, and Maggie Pitts for questions and additional information.
Undergraduate Advisement Report (AAR/ADVIP) and Degree Search Updates
UAccess Curriculum Updates Guide (updating the ADVIP): training guide for updating academic advisement report (AAR/ADVIP). Contact Stephanie Carlson or Liz Sandoval for information regarding training.
Degree Search Updates Guide: directions on how to update "Degree Search Updates Spreadsheet".
Degree Search Updates Spreadsheet: captures Degree Search updates. Make sure to download the spreadsheet and rename using the convention discussed in "Degree Search Updates Guide."
New Programs (Major / Minor / Certificate / Sub-plan)
UAccess UA Plan Management Workflow Input Form - Download to use all features of this input form
Uploads required for "Additional Info" tab in UAccess UA Plan Management Workflow (complete the appropriate New Academic Program Additional Information form to upload):
- New Academic Program Additional Information Undergrad Major Form
- New Academic Program Additional Information Undergrad Minor Form
- New Academic Program Additional Information Grad Major Form
- New Academic Program Additional Information Grad Minor Form
- New Academic Program Additional Information Grad Certificate Form
- Budget Projection Form- use the Budget Projection Form Instructions for clarification.
Note: there is a moratorium on new undergraduate certificates.
Uploads required for "Program Comparisons" tab in UAccess UA Plan Management Workflow (complete the appropriate Comparison Chart to upload):
- Undergrad Major Comparison Chart
- Undergrad Minor Comparison Chart
- Grad Major Comparison Chart
- Grad Minor Comparison Chart
- Grad Certificate Comparison Chart
Input Form and Resources for "Faculty & Resources" tab in UAccess UA Plan Management Workflow:
- Current Faculty and Current Student and Faculty FTE Input Form
- College and Department listing
- Campus and Locations
Undergraduate Emphasis (sub-plan) Request Form (Existing Sub-plans): request creation of new emphasis for plans with existing emphases.
Undergraduate Emphasis (sub-plan) Request Form (No Existing Sub-plans): request creation of new emphasis for plans without existing emphases.
Graduate Emphasis (sub-plan) Request Form: request creation of new emphasis.
Graduate Dual Degree Request Form: requesting a new dual degree combination.
Significant Curriculum Changes to Existing Programs
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Undergraduate Majors): when making significant changes to existing major plans.
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Undergraduate Minors): when making significant changes to existing minor plans.
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Undergraduate Certificates): when making changes to existing undergraduate certificates.
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Graduate Programs): when making significant changes to existing graduate progams.
Course Catalog Request Deadlines and Templates
Course Catalog Request Deadlines and Templates: Room and Course Scheduling webpage detailing deadlines for submitting course modification/new course requests and course request templates.
Course Conflict Resolution: Directions for resolving conflicts between departments regarding new courses proposed for the Course Catalog.
New Course Prefix
The department must send a memo signed by the department head and associate dean or dean requesting a new prefix with justification for the request. The memo must be addressed to Martin Marquez, Assistant Director, Academic Programs. Additionally, departments must provide the following:
1. Spreadsheet listing current courses requiring the new prefix (include current prefix , course number, and title)
2. Spreadsheet listing existing courses to which the department would add the new prefix as a cross-list option (include current prefix, course number, and title)
Contact Martin Marquez for further information.