Curricular Affairs collaborates with administrators, faculty, academic professionals, staff, and students to improve policies, programs, practices, and processes that advance the academic mission of the University in some of the following ways:
- Updating the General Catalog, General Education curriculum, degree programs, and academic policies that require shared governance approval and sometimes state-level reviews.
- Assisting faculty with the Academic Program Review – Self Study Reports that evaluate a unit’s strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and opportunities for future development.
- Providing reports to the Arizona Board of Regents regarding Academic Organizations, Academic Program Review, Articulation, Curriculum, General Education, and Strategic Planning.
- Partnering with Academic Initiatives & Student Success and the Office of Global Initiatives to extend the UA’s reach through new domestic and global locations.
- Course Creation and Modifications