If your department/college plans to submit an Academic Fee proposal (new/modification) for the 2022-2023 AY please see the timeline below. This helps to know when you might be contacted for additional information and when to expect the fee to be approved.
- December 1, 2021 (Wednesday) – All academic fee proposals due (Non-academic have different approval processes and deadlines).
- January 2022 – University Fees Committee meeting.
- Requestor might be contacted for university fees committee inquiries.
- January 28, 2022 (Friday) – Senior Leadership & Student Leaders develop proposals for Tuition & Fees.
- February 18, 2022 (Friday) – Tuition and Fees proposals, worksheets, and forms due to ABOR.
- Requestor might be contacted for clarifications requested by ABOR.
- March 2022 – UA President’s public announcement
- March 21-25, 2022 – ABOR Tuition Hearing (open to the public) & Workshop.
- April 2022 – Board Meeting for Tuition & Fees Setting (voting meeting).
- April 2022 – At end of the month, the requestor and additional campus departments/offices are notified of fee setting decisions.
Tuition and Fees schedules are provided by the Board to the universities in the summer. Departments/Colleges/Schools are responsible for the compliance, and management of fees revenue/expenditures.